Most favored hearing aid for audiophiles

Is there a brand or a model of a brand that is most favored by hearing impaired audiophiles?

goldenear1948
I hear ya oleschool. Though getting a pair of those molded ear plugs made (which allow 5-10-15-20dB attenuation via little changeable discs) made in my early 30's, a certain amount of permanent damage had already been done (thanks Jimi!). My tinnitus is severe enough that I need to have music playing while trying to fall asleep, the "tape hiss" noise playing 24/7 in my head otherwise preventing it.
Ya bdp my wife likes complete silence .well its not always silent in my head lol .. There have been times i have thrown some jazz in the ole bose headphones and went to sleep .. When it comes to tinitus its all about trying to relieve the focus on it . Ya right huh .. I know im gonna stir it up by this comment. But in my state we have medical cannabis high cbd edibles kick tinitus ass .. They dont get you high .. Also try backing off on salts in general . If your ringing or hissing is constant well thats permanent. I would suggest a hearing test .a real one ..
Trolls not welcome... Starkey brought out a series of hearing aids this March claiming they were designed for music lovers. I wonder if anyone here  owns them or has demoed them. I can only tolerate my present very expensive Oticon's for speech as they seem to make the best analog sound like the worst MP3 ...
I have had great luck with top line oticon ...but ....only after extensive adjustment to turn off the digital compression etc...secret was to find an adiologist  who understands there AIDS and willing to work with you after your fitted...I have been very fortunate in that regard
i have two of 4 programs customized for music listening.They work great ....
I got top of line phonak. I paid full price at audiologist but Costco has similar for 1/3 the price. Made listening a pleasure again and decided to upgrade all my equipment. Highs go first as hearing declines and the hearing aids brought it back. I'm sure not as good as good ears, but night and day for me