Canadian rock and roll

Got quite a few cool recommendations from the recent Australian rock and roll post. Now I think it would be interesting to search north of the U.S. border into Canada for rock and roll enlightenment. What are your favorite Canadian acts? Obviously Rush has a huge presence. For many years I have enjoyed Bruce Cockburn, Harry Manx, Blue Rodeo, and probably my favorite- The Tragically Hip. I think that the Hip are criminally under appreciated. Let's sip on a cold Moosehead and explore the great white north!
maxnewid
My list;

ALDO NOVA!!!

APRIL WINE!!!

BACHMAN-TURNER OVERDRIVE (BTO)!!!

BARENAKED LADIES

BLUE RODEO!!!

CHILLIWACK

COWBOY JUNKIES

CRASH TEST DUMMIES

FROZEN GHOST

GLAM Bands: Loverboy, Honeymoon Suite, Trooper (shallow but fun on the radio/car)

JANE CHILD; not sure this qualifies as rock but some good tunes out there....

KIM MITCHELL!!!

MAX WEBSTER!!!

NICKELBACK!!!

NORTHERN PIKES

RUSH!!!!!

SAGA!!!!!

STEPPENWOLF!!!

The BAND!!!

The GUESS WHO!!!

The TRAGICALLY HIP, +1 on their being drastically under-appreciated!

THREE DAYS GRACE

TRIUMPH!!!

If I could have only 100 albums, two of them would be the first two Band albums. If I could have only 10 albums, two of them would be the first two Band albums. If I could have only 2 albums, they would be the first two Band albums.

If I'm buried in a coffin, I want those two albums buried with me. If I'm cremated, I want those two albums burned up along with the body. I want to be able to hear those two albums for all of eternity. They say "You can't take it with you". If that's true, I don't wanna go.

Just watched a live feed from the Hip's last show in Canada tonight. Very emotional, but man Gord Downie was brave to play for 3 hours in his condition. The Tragically Hip have an impressive catalogue of work and I regret never seeing them live.
Well for the 80’s rock n’ rollers in the crowd, here are a few:

Coney Hatch (produced by Kim Mitchell)
Axe
Killer Dwarfs
bdp24, I certainly appreciate your passion. This is why I'd ask you to let us know which pressings of The Band you've found to be the best in your opinion. Thank you.

A