What is going on? No-one buys good stuff priced right.

There are Lamm hybrid monos, Rowland 8T, YBA Passion Integre and Lavardin integrateds, Dynaudio Contour and Confidence speakers,and that's only what I took a look at.
Too many choices, too much hesitation, no funds, not in the mood, summer time ?
inna
This isn't going to be a popular answer but, too many FREE options to sell goods;. Craigslist and other sites ( I won't mention) are likely reducing the number of items on Audiogon.  I know some high-end audio dealers who only sell on EBay.  It seems the trusted feedback system would be enough to keep people buying on Audiogon, but people weigh the risk and buy/sell on Free listing sites.  
Market changing....less and less audiophiles....more folks into digital...wireless...class d...smaller..less intrusive equipment.

Lets just say that it has become easier to buy with all the websites for high end today making buyers more uncertain of cost. You can add the fact maybe the buyers are an older crowd generation, the ones with money who are either passing away or just to old now to hear anything. Most of the people who buy from me are close if not in retirement. The cost of living put a hurt on everyone also where we are forced to buy our own medical insurance instead of saving for something we enjoy. Buying high end at one time was a choice now maybe it has become more of a selfish move with so many other needs.

Myself I will still buy the older gear, to me it is the best bang for your $.