Upgrade my DAC or buy more weed?

So I was just listening to Bad Company (Live) "No Smoke Without a Fire" at near deafening levels (about 94db at my seat), the REL G1 was pumping away... it sounded like I was actually at the effing concert... and I am POSITIVE my neighbor was hearing what was going on as well... and I was wondering if I really should be thinking about upgrading to a better DAC or if those funds might be better invested on more weed? 

It seems like more and more lately, that when I am baked on a heavy Indica like Bubba Kush, Blackwater or AK-47, that I seem to "get" the music more and enjoy the listening session more.  Also, it seems that I become more open to different types of music as well.  Likely the same with musicians and song writers... they probably create some of their best work when they are high.

Just wondering I guess about dumping more money into system upgrades or just leave it as is and keep on smokin' ?
128x128audiofreak32
I would buy a volcano vape unit and have it modified with a better power cord, dynamat internally to damp vibrations, change out the red led for blue and have still points inserted into the base of the unit for mechanical grounding.  
Also the power switch /temp dial could probably benefit from replacing with a mil/spec part.   
Maybe someone will create a better bellows fan with carbon fiber for the ultimate upgrade.

Awesome volcano!  Too funny!

I guess I stirred up some "stuff" with this post, but I think it is good sometimes to partake, let loose and have fun as long as it is under control and not the only thing you know how to do in life.  Let's not go get hammered on weed or alcohol and then go drive around town though.

I started a listening session on the SS amp about 60 minutes ago and I am currently "involved" to say the least.  Very much enjoying the latest offering from Dead Can Dance at high volume.

Isn't there anyone who wants to buy my lot of MFSL Gold CD's ???
jafant: You don't think music is a drug? The reason I like THC is it lets me escape (transcend?) the "common". It lets me shed my "Mr. Greenjeans" brain and slip into my "Fred Astaire" self. Not bad for a few puffs.
Well put dweller...

It is with a heavy heart that I must inform anyone following this post that this will be my last entry this evening as I am starting to lose motor skills and even typing this message now, I am having to go back to really check that I spelled all these words correctly (even the small ones).  So, I must bid you all farewell and happy listening.

I have gone back in time a bit to an older Dead Can Dance song "Nierika"... pretty awesome.  It is also on their live CD "Anastasis in Concert"... WOW.
Audiofreak32, very interesting thread, at time most people don't take it seriously it is the real trigger, I personally know few people over 40 and 50 who changed their latest models of Panasonic to an old ones Linn Majiks and else old but real Hi-Fies and even Hi-Ends after they understood the tremendous power of musical compositions in another state of mind and the Importance of quality, clarity and dynamic of sound.