Priorities...

Which would you prioritise for an upgrade - mono blocks, pre amp or speakers? 
128x128infection
Inna that's an interesting approach re: integrated...although I don't think I could tolerate the compromise even for a week! 
The fundamentals are capitalising on an opportunity which, considering the requirements in order to achieve this, may not be logical!

Who ever said people are logical? 
Well then just sell the Gamut and get some inexpensive Pass amp. Those Tannoys don't need much power, as I understand.
re: integrated...although I don't think I could tolerate the compromise even for a week!

not all integrated amps are compromises. Try a VAC 160i SE, or a Vitus Audio SS-101, you may be very surprised.

If you’re not a really, really good negotiator, temporarily trading your amps down and then back up is going to cost quite a bit, i.e. loss of value on items you’re selling, shipping costs, Audiogon fees, etc. Those amps are heavy and all that buying and selling is time consuming.

I think it would be cheaper to take advantage of low interest rates and get a loan to finance the speaker upgrade.

Maybe put them on a new credit card that offers zero interest for 6 months or something.

Never buy anything you can't afford, especially on credit. I would go further and say "just because you can afford to buy something, doesn't mean you should".

Don't buy anything now. Start saving your money until you have the excess funds needed to facilitate your upgrade and do it then. At that time you will be bargaining from a position of power, i.e. you have an existing system and you have free cash to spend on an upgrade if the right deal comes along.