Which integrated amp would you pick?

Musical Fidelity M6 or Parasound Halo? Any thoughts would be very much appreciated. 
krelldog

David Belles has a great reputation, and of course he has been in business for a long time. I was going to look in to the Aria myself, but I may opt for the Heed Obelisk over the Belles. As much as I hate to say it, there is just so little press on Belles. I already got in to, and out of a 2nd system fairly recently. So resale is important to me. That said, I have no problem believing the Aria is a winner. I believe it is around 2K US.

There is more press on the Heed than the Belles?  I've read 2 reviews on the Heed Integrated,  1 says that it is 35 watts and the other says that it is 40 watts,  the Heed website says that it is 50 watts and I can't find any 4 ohm ratings... 1 review says that it is a the bass is a bit shy and it is edgy at the extreme frequencies. The Obelisk Si is not DC coupled.  I haven't heard it, so I can't comment there,  It may be everything needed,  but I can tell you that the Belles is a joy. 
timlub- Take a look. Plenty of reviews. I think the discrepancy in power is because the last iteration of the Obelisk (mk.2) had an optional outboard PS. With the PS, the power rating was 10-15 watts higher. Glad you are enjoying the Belles.

Try both with your own ears ( not the press ) and perhaps you won't have to worry about resale.  I had a Soloist 1 and really enjoyed it.  Only reason I sold it was because I sold the Vandersteen 2s that went with it....too big for my room.  I'd like to get some Vandy 1s and the Belles Aria will be one integrated that I'll strongly consider.  Good luck!  Regards.......

I have Coda at the moment, I don't own the Belles.  The outboard power supply does make sense.