Bryston 7Bst vs 7B3

Hi Goner's...

Has anyone compared the Bryston 7Bst mono blocks to Bryston's new 7B3 mono blocks. I currently own the 7Bst's and love them. Will the 7B3's be worth the change?  I haven't seen any reviews on these. Just recently bought the Focal sopra 2's Speakers (you gotta go listen to these!) and was thinking of the 7B3's as my final upgrade (for a while).
tnx. 
2bz
Hi Givin,

I have the 7Bst's (model before the sst's - Rated A class in Stereophile). I love detail and the 7Bst's with the Sopra 2's certainly deliver it!. I have a couple of contacts in High End Audio Stores and they tell me (honestly - not trying to sell me) that the 7B3 is worth the $$$ for the improvement they make over my 7Bst's. I got the Sopra 2's just before the 3's came out and I was concerned that the 3's (with the 2-8" woofers) would go significantly lower that the 2's but looking at the specs. it looks like the 3's go only 1Hz lower than the 2's?
So for the difference in cost I felt a Sub would be better spent $$. The Sopra's are Soooo clean! I'm buying the 7B3's even though some Audiogoners suggest something warmer sounding. I'm so happy with my combo now that I just look at it as more of what I'm already happy with. I stated in another forum that "If the Sopra 2's got down to the 25Hz area then they would be my perfect speaker" !

good luck...2bz.
2bz

what other gear, including cabling, is in your system? Happy Listening!
I will jump in on your query;
going from a BST to SST, yes, there will be a sonic improvement.
I suspect that going from a SST to B3 will support another sonic improvement. Only you can decide if the extra dollars spent is worthy.
Hi Jafant,

Wadia s7i cd player / Bryston BP26 pre-amp/ XLO bal. cables / OCOS speaker cables. I haven't seen any reviews on the 7B3 but there are some on the 4B3 and it sounds like there is a significant change jumping to the cubed series. I'm gonna order the 7b3's next week will update once I get them.
sorry have not been online in a while to respond jafant i am using a cj et5 preamp,mit interconnects young dsd dac and a modified adcom 555ii power amp which by the way sounds really rich and warm.