What happened to Berkeley Audio Design

Just wondering if this company has ceased to exist as an engineering firm? 

They don't really seem to have released any new products (the Reference isn't one IMHO) in 4 years, with little news, announcements, trickle down or added features, and a quick search on LinkedIn did not find them. 

Does anyone have an inside scoop?

Best,

Erik
erik_squires
Does sound like Erik could just pop over for an enlightening conversation, and he seems to care, so why not?
Erik,why would you say yea, they're alive. Do you own any of their products? Since they're in your area and you could presumably drive over; but haven't bothered-- I don't understand your reason for this post.??? Why 'concerned' ??
That's actually not a bad idea if I can get their street address. :) I meant that Berkeley, CA was a neighboring town, well across the bay, not that they are literally next door. 

Look, let's say these are all accusations and I have it "in" for BAD.  This is something easily defused/disarmed by information.  I really was hoping some one would say "yes, they're in the middle of some very cool product development you'll see at...." or something like that. New product introductions would of course eliminate any "accusations." which they aren't. 

Like, very cool from BAD might be a six-channel USB DAC or streamer or BADA junior for under $500. 

Best,

Erik
Erik!  It might be worth your time and trouble to look up that address and take a drive.  Berkeley may be encouraged to retain your services as a consultant once they hear your ideas personally.