Speakers Corner

I received a message this week from Speakers Corner Records. I had asked if they used mold release compound in their manufacturing. They told me they used Pallas as their pressing plant and Pallas does NOT use mold release compound in manufacturing. Since the records sound terrific already, I'm very glad that I won't have to clean them. Now, I'll have to purchase some more.
washline
Speakers Corner is a good reissue house; Pallas is a good pressing plant. I doubt any plant would say they use mold release compound in their production since the pvc compound, as supplied, contains various things, including thermal stabilizers and material that helps ease removal from the stampers.
I'm with sbank- though largely buying old, used records, I clean any new ones too. 
CZ, I'm gonna send you a PM. 
I haven't yet compared to any originals I own. As for now, I have the two Weather Report discs, the Mahalia Jackson at Newport, and the few releases of Ben Webster and Coleman Hawkins. I don't plan on cleaning them unless I hear a reason to do so from playing the actual records. I don't believe the correspondent was lying when he said that no mold release compound is used. Some of the very best sounding records I've heard. 
No one said or implied that anyone was lying.

Do you believe in dust and dirt? Do you believe that the inside of record sleeves are always 100% clean? Do you believe that when center holes are cut that debris has never ended up on a record? If so, God bless, don't clean your new records. Cheers,
Spencer
I believe in minimal stress the records should have in their entire shelf and playback life.
The dust and dirt and spindle hole debris of a brand new record can be swept with anti-static carbon-fiber brush especially if they’re so minimal.

Anyone washes produce with soap in here?