Upsetting story looking for a solution

Right to it. My granddaughter stuck a finger through both berlynium tweeter covers on my Q5 speakers. I live in NJ. I contacted Magico. They are short of $1500 each. Plus shipping and labor. Magico does not sell the covers separately. They are part of the tweeter I am told. They vibrate  on high frequencys I am told as well. Anyone have any experience or possible options for me? I am considering replacing on my own. Just seems insane for the cover. I have played tracks 4, 5 and 6 on The Ultimate Anologue test LP with what seems like great results. Am I missing something? Any info, ideas or solutions would be much appreciated. Thanks in advance.
128x128whatthe
I believe these are just scanspeak tweeters.  Be is poisonous! and may need special care in disposing of them.  I am not sure what covers you need, but the tweeters are $500 each retail.

See if you had bought a speaker with an AMT this would not habe happened..... (just kidding)
Does anyone know, is the sphere that is viewable to the public eye the berlynium portion of the tweeter? Also is the scanspeak D3004/664000 a direct replacement for the Magico tweeter? Thanks for informed responses.
You have $60,000 speakers. It seems like $1500 each for replacements is just a mere bag of shells!
If you bought the speakers new I would suggest working with the original seller and try to work out deal. When my kids were younger I fully expected that someone would poke a driver- fortunately, never happened. I also expected some small toy would be deposited through the rear port of the speakers. I don't think that ever happened
Sorry to hear about your predicament. 

If I've learned anything from speaker listings here on Audiogon, it's that dented/poked tweeters have no negative effect on the sound and shouldn't keep you from listing them at what a non damaged pair would go for. /sarcasm

While going in from the back looks complicated, the side panels on the q5 look like it would give you somewhat easy access to the tweeter. Have you tried pulling off a side panel to see how hard a replacement would be? Could save you some money if you're handy.