VPI MOTOR PULLEY ??

I need a motor pulley for a 300 RPM VPI motor............Does anyone know a dealer that can help with this ??
autospec
I was a dealer twice at widely separated times and they were very good but it has been 5 years since I was. In a completely different note I found replacing the standard feet with brass ones improved the sound. I told Harry this but I suspect that they were either too expensive or too much trouble. Then Star Sound had threded ones which just had to be screwed in in place of the standard ones.

Tonykay:   VPI isn't what it used to be, since the dealers handle the parts they seem to think that they can charge about anything that comes to mind, I have about 10 VPI turntables and sometimes I think that I should just part them out........It would be nice to just get a part at a fair price and go on about ones business, but those days are over........Will
That's very sad. So who's left, some megabuck table company like the one on the cover of this month's Absolute Sound? The prices are $100K+ for the table, $20K+ for the arm, and probably another $15K for the cartridge. I've thought about it and decided I'm not ready to lay out $135K+ for my next turntable. So, where do I look next for a customer-friendly manufacturer that will be around for the long term? Any thoughts? 
VPI remains an excellent company and provides excellent support for its products. And, the products across its range are an excellent value. I don't know whether it's true or not that the cost of VPI parts has increased ... I haven't needed any parts in years.
Post removed