tube monoblocks and preamp recommendations

I have recently acquired a set of Altec Model 19s. In my mind, these would be great with tube monoblocks and a preamp.  I would like to keep modern conveniences in mind(remote, input for downloaded/streaming content).  I value any advice thrown my way.  Ideally, I would like to keep below $5,000 but understand I may have to pay more for something that is not integrated.  Thanks all!
harle
Thank you! I was looking at their Horn Mono amps initially but noted only 25 watts. Now I know it's not going to take a ton of power to push these horns, but I was afraid with only 25 watts, I may find it underpowered.  Or, I may be about to get schooled on my understanding of wattage. 
There's not only Horn Mono. There are more powerful amps there.
Their line preamp is $995 and pair of their Mono 120 is $3995. 
If you need full function preamp, you can get used Audible Illusions Mod 3A used with phonostage.
'Quickies' can also be successfully driven by either passive preamp or solid state. Solid state preamp technically should give better transparency and lower noise floor. 
The Altec is a high efficient type speaker so I don't think you will need globs of power. You should give Mike a call at QS and see what he recommends. BTW, years ago I used the Mid Mono's ( 50 watt) with low efficient Spendor's and they worked just fine!
If you finally want yo see what a Single Ended preamp sounds like without breaking the bank ,and Remote controlled options and a choice of 2 different 
DIRECT  Heated Triode https://simplepleasuretubeamps.wordpress.com/ preamplifiers. I bought a deluxe all Lundahl transformer based model .
This I can guarantee nothing but yhe best parts used money can buy to complement the superior craftsmanship. Check it out p..sent
If uou wanted to see my preamp and build let me know I will send you a few pictures. If this were CJ made or AR it would be 4X that without question.
Post removed