Cerious Technologies NEW Graphene Cables

Now, this is not a advertisement, just a posting sharing my experience on some well made great sounding cables at a very reasonable price. Besides, I don't think Cerious Technologies is set up for a big influx of cable orders.

But, if you get the chance to try these cables, please do.

I have been interested in the newer cables coming out that are using Graphene as a conductor. SR cables seemed interesting, but I always hated the way there cables had all those extra wires (with the active shields and such). I then noticed an ad early in I think November or December from Cerious Technologies for Graphene cables. I investigated how the cables were assembled and it seemed like quite a laborious process.

I ordered (with a 30 day money back guarantee) the balanced Graphene interconnects, and boy did they impress me. Such depth, soundstage, realism, frequency smoothness, effortless sound. I was truly impressed!  I now have a complete loom of the Cerious Technologies Graphene cables. That is; interconnects, speaker cables, digital cables and power cords.

I ended up selling all of my other cables and to those of you who have read my postings know that cables have always been my curiosity.

So, as I began this post, let me again iterate, I have no alliance to the company, my posting is for those of you looking for an great alternate high quality Graphene made cable without spending a fortune.

128x128ozzy
Lancelock,

I used to own Synergistic Research Element CTS speaker cables and upgraded to SR Atmosphere Level 4 last year. I recently purchased Cerious GE speaker cables and I find them a tad better than the Atmosphere Level 4.  The Cerious cables present highs better without being shrill. Instruments like triangles were missing until I changed to the Cerious GE cables. I also notice more punch and grunt in the lower frequencies.

When you consider the Atmosphere Level 4 cables are at least 2 steps up from your SR Tungsten cables and the Cerious GE cables are better than Atmosphere Level 4, I believe you'll be happy with the Cerious GE cables.

Once I heard how good the Cerious GE speaker cables were I also switched to Cerious GE power cables (yellow) for my pair of Devialets and my Aurender music server/streamer and a digital RCA cable to connect my 2 Devialets together. I'm delighted with the results as it took the system up another notch.

Wait til you see the craftsmanship of the Cerious cables. It'll make you wonder why companies like SR charge so much for their cables. 

I have on order two RCA IC's and 3 power cords, one PC for power amp, one for preamp and one for the power conditioner.  I didn't order the speaker cables because I am very happy with the WE 14 gage speaker cables that were touted on Jeff Day's blog.  But with the positive impressions of the Cerious speaker cables in this thread, it has me thinking about them.  

Hi  Calloway,  your statement concerning me is inadequate at best,  I am very open minded to what's possible in audio,  I'm glad you like and enjoy ct extreme graphene cable's,  I'm sure I will to😁, however,  to be clear,  I already own cable's better than the high fidelity cable's,  I  hope I can do what you have done,  these ct graphene cable's are better and pocket thousands to spend else where in my system,  I did see your sales listening of your hf cable's,  if anything I can say to you Calloway,  congratulations,  awesome 😎
Post removed