Curious .. What is the compared price of your tt vs spkrs

Ok people im curious  
what is the price range of you entire analogue set up vs your spkr s with cables .. I often wonder what a guys table set up is when he is running a set of wilsons , or the 25k tt guy ..
my tt setup is about 75-80%  of my spkrs with cable , but i have a sub I occasionally use lol add another $$ so with that probly 60 -70% 
thanks 
128x128oleschool
Front end, analog, approx. $2K, speakers, approx. $19K.  Front end, digital, approx. $6K.  Sound in my music room?  Priceless.  

At least it is to me.  

I just wanted to add that the $350 MM cartridge that I have, it's UK price, it is, I think, at least $500 in the US.
$2k for analogue new - I don't see how it might be enough; used - I could try.
This thread is interesting. To break it down a little more:

20% Garrard 301 TT with Windsong plinth
  32% Ortofon RS 309D tonearm incl. Vahalla 2 tonearm cable
  21% EMT JSD S75 phono cartridge
  27% Aesthetix Rhea Signature phono preamp
100% Total

I want to disagree with almarg's characterization of Linn's philosophy.  I'm not sure he has thought it through completely, or listened to systems with a poor turntable and great speakers versus the opposite(by opposite, on speakers, I'm not talking about poorly designed ones, just cheaper ones.).  A turntable that preserves the rhythm of the music can still be enjoyable to listen to, but I don't know of any speakers that could make up for a lack of rhythm, and due to that, the system will be less enjoyable to listen to.