Curious .. What is the compared price of your tt vs spkrs

Ok people im curious  
what is the price range of you entire analogue set up vs your spkr s with cables .. I often wonder what a guys table set up is when he is running a set of wilsons , or the 25k tt guy ..
my tt setup is about 75-80%  of my spkrs with cable , but i have a sub I occasionally use lol add another $$ so with that probly 60 -70% 
thanks 
128x128oleschool
Nice table ive had some of the lower dp way back i sold denon .. I liked the 47 and 65 for the bucks the 80 is beefy .. 
My entire analog setup, including table/arm, cartridge and phono stage is about 100% compared to my speakers with speaker cables.
Count me as one who doesn’t subscribe to the Linn philosophy. I still believe the speakers should be the most important and therefore expensive component. Also you don’t mention if the price is MSRP or what was actually paid. In this case I will assign percentages based on MSRP...
TT/Cartridge/Phono Stage (main turntable) - 38%
Speakers - 62%
My table, cartridge, phonostage, and IC cable cost 40% of what my speakers and speaker cables cost. I used retail prices when they were new to make the calculation.
I strongly believe in speaker first then system synergy to achieve the sound you like.