Jadis JA30 Mk2, how great???

The new Jadis JA30 Mk2 is now on my radar. Does anyone here have any experience with this amp...thoughts?

Would seem to be in the sweet spot of the Jadis line.
128x128daveyf
Hi gwalt,
I visited Axpona in April this year and the Jadis room was one of the very best I heard at that show. Music yes,  hifi no. Its presentation was natural and emotionally engaging. Clearly the Jadis impressed you as well. 
Do you find it as natural and realistic as your Border Patrol amplifiers during this audition? 
Charles, 
Butler, Audio research Ref 6 is $14000, if I am not mistaken. The compatible preamp in Jadis line would be JPS2 for $14900 which is basically a line stage version of the venerable JP80 with an extra CD input tube. CAT SL1 Renaissance line stage is $9990 and $11990 with phono that beats any Audio Research stand alone phono stage. Power supply of Audio Research does not hold a chance against massive outboard power supplies of Jadis and CAT. You might have to go to the Ref Anniversary and pay a fortune for it.
And then there is sound..........ARC has a totally different sound philosophy - I will have to hear it to have an opinion about the synergy with JA30.
PRE1 was designed for use with PA100 amp and is not in the level of JPS2 or CAT. I will have to find out about silver plates.

Charles, Jadis room was ours. I am glad you enjoyed it as much as we did! Music vs Hi Fi is a battle we fight all the time:)

George
Thanks George, lots to think about.  I of course would want the best synergy....when I get up there to audition the Jadis amp I assume I would be able to see/hear both the Jadis and Cat pre's, so that would be very beneficial.  Maybe even discuss a package deal<-:)

By the way as to the silver faceplates, I emailed Jadis directly a few months ago after I saw the pics I referenced earlier, they responded that indeed the amps & pre's can be ordered that way.  I think I like the cleaner look of silver, but we all have our own preferences.

butler, certainly. I will have preamplifiers for you to hear. Let me know in advance when you are planning to visit so I can have everything ready. 
George, great to hear that the CAT preamp plays nice with the Jadis amps....I LOVE my current CAT preamp. BTW, have you tried rolling in tubes into yours....a BIG step-up in sound can be had; and for little money.
At the Newport show yesterday, there was only the Jadis integrated playing wth Spendor’s. So, not that great an exhibit, but still a nice intro to the line.