BEST AMPS FOR WILSON SASHA

hi, i have in this moment a ayon cd5s cdplayer with built in preamplifier , pass x250 amps and wilson sasha speaker ( i love sasha), i want a new and better amplifier, the options are two, pass xa100.8 monoblocks or cary 211fe monoblock, what is the better option for the sasha?, your opinion please
128x128orionpcgames
dartzeel 8550 integrated amplifier is a good option?, can drive the sasha?
I have no knowledge of the sonics of the DarTZeel CTH-8550 integrated amplifier, but I don’t see any technical issues that would arise pairing it with the Sasha. However, some of John Atkinson’s comments in the measurements section of Stereophile’s review would certainly cause me to think twice before spending $25K or so to buy it. Starting with the fact that the top and sides became too hot to touch after running for 45 minutes at 1/3 of its rated power into 8 ohms. And the statement that "even with no signal, the CTH-8550’s chassis gets very warm after a while" seems extremely inconsistent with the unit’s 45 watt specified power consumption when idling, especially given its 64 pound weight. Those things aren’t necessarily show-stoppers, of course, but they would certainly cause me to wonder what other issues might be lurking in the design.

I looked up the manufacturer’s response that was provided by Mr. Deletraz in the August 2009 print edition of Stereophile, in which the review appeared, and the response did not include any comments about the temperature issues JA cited.

Regards,
-- Al

Hi facten, Yes, I have written to wilson, but they have a neutral position does not give an opinion, the problem is that I live in Argentina and offers are limited, pass labs, cary 211fe or dartzeel 8550, someone dartzeel use with sasha?
Orion, I drive my Sashas with Musical Fidelity NuVista 800 integrated. Plenty of power and current. Bombproof build. I love the combo and highly recommend you try to audition the amp. It is outstanding in my opinion.
When I had my Sasha’s I called Wilson Audio and they wouldn’t recommend any components. Some manufacturer’s do, but many won’t. I’m curious, I understand your cd5s has a built in preamplifier, but have you tried or thought of trying a preamp?
The Sashas work with many more amplifiers than their measurements would suggest. Read Art Dudley's review in Stereophile available on the Stereophile website. Of those available to you, Pass Labs has a number of amplifiers that will excel with the Sashas.