... Best Live Recordings ( other than Classical or Opera) on CD...

Hello to all...

I luv testing stereo equipment - and I think one of the best ways to tell just how resolving a recording is IF IT WAS RECORDED LIVE! ( not only how the music sounds, but how the ambience of the venue sounds, and if the clapping/hooting that happens sounds really real...)

What are your favorites? Please send suggestions... ESPECIALLY IF THEY ARE DDD.

I'll start with one of my Favorites:
STOP MAKING SENSE: Talking Heads ( done DDD in the late 80's, remaster/reissued late 1999)
justvintagestuff
     One of my favorite live recordings is Gene Harris with the Phillip Morris All Stars. Personnel: Gene Harris (piano); Ernie Andrews (vocals); Stanley Turrentine (saxophone); Harry "Sweets" Edison (trumpet); Kenny Burrell (guitar); George Mraz (bass); Lewis Nash (drums).
While he sounds a lot like Oscar Peterson, instead of going really technical, as only Oscar could do, Gene adds in some Ray Charles chords that really make his music unique and interesting.
     Plus, the recordings are much newer and more dynamic than old Oscar P recordings, even this live album. 
The Tubes - "What Do You Want from Live"
Eagles -"Hell Freezes Over"
Kansas -"Two for the Show"
Peter Gabriel -"Secret World Live"
Thanks to all who have responded - got a Large List of music to investigate...

And By The Way: I took to heart one of the 1st recommendations I got and over the Memorial Day weekend, uneatrhed my Zappa "The Yellow Shark" - listened and was amazed on how different it sounded than I remembered. Learned to listen again - and not rely on memories from the past: changing your equipment might just change your approval and enjoyment of music you discounted years ago.