Cerious Technologies NEW Graphene Cables

Now, this is not a advertisement, just a posting sharing my experience on some well made great sounding cables at a very reasonable price. Besides, I don't think Cerious Technologies is set up for a big influx of cable orders.

But, if you get the chance to try these cables, please do.

I have been interested in the newer cables coming out that are using Graphene as a conductor. SR cables seemed interesting, but I always hated the way there cables had all those extra wires (with the active shields and such). I then noticed an ad early in I think November or December from Cerious Technologies for Graphene cables. I investigated how the cables were assembled and it seemed like quite a laborious process.

I ordered (with a 30 day money back guarantee) the balanced Graphene interconnects, and boy did they impress me. Such depth, soundstage, realism, frequency smoothness, effortless sound. I was truly impressed!  I now have a complete loom of the Cerious Technologies Graphene cables. That is; interconnects, speaker cables, digital cables and power cords.

I ended up selling all of my other cables and to those of you who have read my postings know that cables have always been my curiosity.

So, as I began this post, let me again iterate, I have no alliance to the company, my posting is for those of you looking for an great alternate high quality Graphene made cable without spending a fortune.

128x128ozzy
audiolabyrinth...thanks for the kind words...the CPT-300 I was using was/is a demo with very little time on it so I will be sending it back. I have ordered a new one, .however.i will update the review after an appropriate length of time to allow it to mature.

I hope those reading this thread will consider using a Cable conditioner such as the AudioDharma Cable Cooker or a Hagerman FryBaby to allow these excellent cables to reach their maximum potential.

I recondition my cables every six months and I continue to be impressed with the improvement afterwards.

Newport Beach Audio Show is nine days away !

It is worth the effort to attend.

David Pritchard

Commendable effort by calloway & team, thank you!  This review will likely serve as a guideline for many. I wonder you would repeat the process for the interconnects. IME there is a pretty good difference between the HFC CT1-U and CT GE (I wished there wasn't any).
For my 2nd system, I am heading to a full loom CT GE, incredible value/money provided here. This "downcabling" process enabled me to redistribute resources elsewhere in the chain.

Interesting to learn about the CPT-300 which seems to be a good candidate for my DAC. 

+1 re regular cable conditioning, one could add playing rejuvenation CD and cleaning contacts with Gold DeoxIT. 
jazz..thanks for the kind words. The CPT pc is a great pc on my Lumin. The demo unit I have..until mine arrives...is getting better by the day..It is better...in my system..than the CT-1 was on my Lumin.My guess is that it would very well on your DAC. I am not surprised that the CT-1U ...which I have also..I/C ..is better than the CT GE...Dave
After 100 hours on the cable burner I put the Cerious Technologies Graphene Speaker Cables into my system. Wow! I'm extremely impressed so far. With more hours in the system I'm thinking they can only sound better then the Wow I currently hear.