Has anyone tried these stunning new CPT power cord?

Considering the many, many brands of power cords I've tried in my very well accomplished high-end system, I have never been so impacted by these Core Power Technology power cords. Within a very short period(15-20) minutes my system literally came alive. Soundstage opened wider and deeper. The background became dead silent, space between instruments and stage members were more focused and everything sounded cleaner and musical than ever. My highs had a glorious crispness and symbols shimmered. Midrange through my 2" horn became more dynamic and punchy. My 15" bass driver tightened and dug low with great control. My Rel G1 which is a fabulous sub on its own but with a CPT 150 on it is another story. Running high pass from my sub to my Audiozen Noah amplifier, music depth is just stunning. Lower end bass is authoritative and clean with solid grip and impact. 
   My experience with these power cords is truly magical. The scary part of the above is I only have one 150 on my sub and one 300 from my wall to my 6 outlet bar. I still need 3 more to complete my system. I could just imagine the level after that...In closing, I cannot emphasize enough to try one of these in your system. I CANNOT and WIIL NOT take these out as they are that good. But hold your jaw, cuz what you've been listening to will just become real after Core Power Technologies. 

Cheers....and let the tapping begin.......

128x128bacardi

Just my opinion of course but the CPT 300 due to its size and balanced nature is best suited for multiple components. Giving all that is plugged into it the benefit of balanced power. The Graphene cables are best suited for the individual components. I own and really like both cable brands.

Buying all CPT cables for the individual components really would add up the $$$ and you would have a huge pile of balanced transformer boxes.

Bacardi, the price for the Graphene Extreme doesn’t just double when the length is doubled. But, I bought mine early on (about $300 for 5 foot) so I’m not sure of the actual current pricing. Also comparing the CPT 150 which has only a 150 watt capacity is not in the same league as the Cerious Technologies Graphene Extreme which use much larger conductors in their design and would power much more than 300 Watts. The CPT 300 would seem to make sense for comparison pricing. The CPT 300 5 footer costs $850.

My point was for all to keep the prices of the individual cords used in the forth coming shoot outs in perspective.

@ozzy, absolutely, but on my testing I will use both the 150 and 300 CPT. in regards to the others, they will go on same components as the 150. So it still will be a legitimate shoot-out. The 300 just spreads the dollar range better for the HF....no worries. 
bacardi..my testing will be on the same component...My Lumin player. i will be using the CPT 300, 5 footer also...and the CT GE 3' and my HF CT-1...all on my Lumin A1..i will not be declaring a 'winner'. Just what i hear with each of the pcs using the same tracks on my system..Declaring a winner would not be fair due to the cost differences..If i find that the CT GE, at the lowest price...can give someone ,say..90% of what the CT-1 can ..at 1/10 the cost then that would be important to some folks, especially those just starting out on a limited budget.There isn't a 'BEST' power cord.
I posted my review of the CT GE and the CPT against my HF CT-1 but, for some reason, it did not show up. I have contacted Audiogon....hopefully it will show..