Obscure bands

Does anyone know a band called City Boy? (70's/80's)Very obscure and very original. It's beyond Me how such great talent goes so unnoticed! Also please chime in on other obscure talented musicians.

128x128arcam88
I listened to "Safety In Numbers" and "White Noise" last night.  They seem to me, to be a cross between Duran Duran, Kansas and ELO.

I really enjoyed both albums.  Tidal has more and I plan to listen further.  Thanks again for the recommendation.
Mentioned China Chrisis, Wishbone Ash, Spooky Tooth, Camel and  Uriah Heep are very known and common bands. There's nothing obscure about them.

My obscure list:

The Can
Amon Duul (sorry no German k-board)
This Mortal Coil with members of Cockteau Twins.
Is Cockteau Twins obscure btw? 
Death
Joy Division
Dark
Tuxeedomoon
Legendary Pink Dots
The Residents
Fish For Fish -- only released 2 albums 
May Blitz
Fear
Love the self-titled May Blitz, second track, first side is guitars in the room. 2nd of May is far more restrained, more recherché as a UK Swirl.
Patto- first album actually sounds good as a US swirl, second album doesn’t- you need the UK.
Just got into Lucifer’s Friend -self titled- Philips UK en route- sort of Heep/Zep/Sabbath/Deep Purple-y.

There’s another record I got turned onto recently by a friend who is deep into prog- guy was a sideman that played with Stevie Winwood- killer record, musically and sonically. I’ll have to dig it out, forgot the name.
PS: Miller Anderson- Bright City. US Deram pressing sounds great. Had never heard of him or this album until I got tipped to it, very much like early Winwood. 
Lucifer's friend is another great band. John Lawton was the original singer on the first five or six albums.                      He later did some stuff with Uriah Heep and also some very good solo albums. Hey did a few albums after Lawton left. Just about all of their stuff is good.