Best Ways to Organize a Classical Record LP Collection ?

Need advice and recommendations from AudioGon Classical LP Aficionados.

I recently acquired a large 30+ box Classical LP collection.
Feeling a little overwhelmed. :^( 
Organizing Classical music is different from other genres.

Do you organize by Composer, their Work, the Performer, the Label, other .... ?

Can you please share your experiences, ideas, the pros and cons you found with each method. 

I am hoping your information will help me to decide which method will work best for me. 

Thanks 

128x128ct0517
The thread has discussed organization by alphabetical, chronologicaL, label.

What about Autobiographical ?

https://youtu.be/AQvOnDlql5g

:^)

Vinyl LP Insurance

This is proving more difficult. Learning that insuring vinyl is proving difficult with my insurance company. My policy has a decent limit for cd, tape, lps. But proving I own them is the difficult part. I have been told its not enough for me to take pictures and catalog them. They want to see a professional appraisal, but, they can't even recommend anyone to me.  They know of no one. 

An independent search of those that do this service, I found out they charge $60 an hour. So if your collection is in the thousands ........

The insurance company is checking into this for more options. if anyone has been through this already, would appreciate some ideas.

Some Records for Sale :^)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z5ziBCarxEk
Hi Mapman

Sure - this is why the thread title is "Best Ways"
The others here have provided their input on what worked best for them. I can’t tell you and the others how much this helped me - time is priceless and the suggestions have saved me a ton of time.
Would like to know what method worked best for your classical record collection if you want to share.  

Cheers
Classical .... by composer.

Jazz ... by instrument ... except for the West Coast jazz groups and big bands. They  have their own sections. 
Jazz ... by instrument? That would drive me crazy. Bags & Trane - which instrument? 
Mingus Big Band - West Coast, Big Band or Bass(or piano for that matter)? LOL, different strokes...

Jazz, Rock, Folk, anything but classical, soundtracks and compilations all are easiest to sort by Artist or Primary Artist. 

Classical frustrates me, know matter how I organize, it isn't great thanks to some albums having a common thread of composer/orchestra/soloist/genre/label. No matter which way I sort, a few LPs manage to hide in the shadows when I hunt for them. At the end of the day I choose to alphabetize based on the main thing that makes me think of that album, so most Bach goes under B, "Best Military Marches" under M and "Soundtrack to Amadeus" under A.

Multi-field database sorting is one the primary joys of digital music. IMHE, it's good news that digital playback is getting so much better than it has been until recently. Cheers,
Spencer