Cerious Technologies NEW Graphene Cables

Now, this is not a advertisement, just a posting sharing my experience on some well made great sounding cables at a very reasonable price. Besides, I don't think Cerious Technologies is set up for a big influx of cable orders.

But, if you get the chance to try these cables, please do.

I have been interested in the newer cables coming out that are using Graphene as a conductor. SR cables seemed interesting, but I always hated the way there cables had all those extra wires (with the active shields and such). I then noticed an ad early in I think November or December from Cerious Technologies for Graphene cables. I investigated how the cables were assembled and it seemed like quite a laborious process.

I ordered (with a 30 day money back guarantee) the balanced Graphene interconnects, and boy did they impress me. Such depth, soundstage, realism, frequency smoothness, effortless sound. I was truly impressed!  I now have a complete loom of the Cerious Technologies Graphene cables. That is; interconnects, speaker cables, digital cables and power cords.

I ended up selling all of my other cables and to those of you who have read my postings know that cables have always been my curiosity.

So, as I began this post, let me again iterate, I have no alliance to the company, my posting is for those of you looking for an great alternate high quality Graphene made cable without spending a fortune.

128x128ozzy

We all have opinions, those who have actually tried the Graphene cables should share there experiences. Those who have not are only speculating.

But, I myself am very pleased with the sound quality derived from the use of graphene, however it is applied or achieved with the Cerious Technologies cables.

Lets leave any bickering to the upcoming election.

Post removed 
I’ve yet to see any listed prices for the various GE cables (went to the manufacurere’s site).

What’s up with that?
I do not pretend to be a cable designer but when I saw the post about the Cerious Graphene Cables....it made complete sense to me and I hotly pursued the purchase of a a complete set of cables so that I could hear the complete result. Bob was very accommodating and kind as I had some unusual lengths in my order. He kept me informed as to the process and apologized for the slight delay. Now I have them and my instinct seems to have proven correct. They are simply the best I have experienced and will happily dangle my Q7 MK2's on them. Thanks Bob!

mapman
13,272 posts
05-11-2016 10:22pm
"Geoff please try to not get so bent out of shape whenever the SO words are mentioned."

I’m not bent out of shape. But I know someone who is. SO is what, significant other? Sales order? Special Operations? Sheriff's office?

Mapman also offered up one of his fast pitches,

"Have you developed that conscience you were considering or something?"

Have you given any consideration to going back to school? You know, knowledge is what’s left after you forgot all that stuff from school.

Mapman then attempted to stay on topic, for once, with this gem,

"Wires with radically different designs have the best chance of sounding different. I’m all for trying them especially when prices are competitive."

Yikes! OK, if you say so, Mapman. Where did you pull that from? Not experience, one assumes. You should patent your platitudes. Also, I think you meant to say you’re all for trying them when prices are cheap, not when they’re competitive.

Nice stalking with you,

cheers

Geoff Kait