What's in your CDP tonight? the minority report

I enjoy vinyl and digital (lately, with recent changes, vinyl actually sounds better than digital to me), BUT given what seems an overall preference for analog/vinyl on A'gon, I'm curious what the non-vinyl "1/2" is listening to. I tried to see if this was a previously posted question. Did not seem so.

This evening for me, it's Genesis (definitive edition remaster) "A Trick of the Tail".

128x128ghosthouse
You know what was better loomis? Playing with Emitt Rhodes! I did his late-90's Poptopia appearance with him. His first time on stage in a quarter century, and people came from all over the world to see and hear him. In the band was Jamie Hoover (The Spongetones, The Van Delecki's, REM sideman), Brian Kassan (The Wondermints, Chewy Marble), Walter Clevenger, and Ray Paul. Emitt's first album is a stone classic, and he has a brand new one, which I haven't yet heard.
Emitt's new album is awesome--especially if one takes it on its own merits rather than comparing it with his vintage material. I hesitated buying it for a good long while, because the (admittedly brief) samples I heard were kind of . . . meh. But then I finally decided to buy the album. And, boy, I'm glad I did! You really have to listen to it in its entirety to get the full scope of its brilliance. Sometimes samples can be helpful in ascertaining the merits (or lack thereof) of a particular album, but in this case, they didn't tell even a fraction of the story. It really is a fantastic effort.
ghosthouse, 

I think you'll really like Joanne Shaw Taylor. Her guitar skills are amazing and her vocal are unique as well. The CD sound quality is pretty good also. She has a ton of YouTube links showing her laying it down with some amazing solo's. Check out my links over on my "Whats playing...." thread. 

By the way, she has some tour date on her web sites where she is performing with some of our favorites.  She's scheduled to perform with Glenn Hughes in August, 3 shows with Joe Bonamossa at a British Blues Explosion concert honoring blues greats Page, Clapton and Beck. She also has a show booked at Daryl's House.  

N