High Fidelity Cables CT-1designed by Rick Schultz

In December 2011,I wrote that High Fidelity cables led by cable designer Rick Schultz was putting together a new cable.The cable came to market as CT-1.The CT-1 has FINALLY made it into my system!I had obtained a version of the prototype that Rick had been working on.It blew my previous reference Genesis by Virtual Dynamics.I thought I had finally found my end with this cable.This prototype delivered to my ears "Nirvana".Could I be at the end of my quest for the ultimate sound?
No. I received two pairs of CT-1 to replace my prototypes.They went into the system this past Friday.Unable to dedicate time until Sunday listening,I stole a few moments,ducking away from company with anticipation.My guest could tell even with the music set for"ambiance"something was intriguing and I was in for a treat!
The experience:
First off,CT-1 was very user friendly.Installation was simple;the cable is very nice and light.The female RCA fit beautifully unlike any I had found in other cable.It was secure and reliable.It seemed much thought was dedicated to developing a designer fit to an aesthetically stunning RCA connector.Install entailed a few wiggles to ensure what seemed like a compression fit on my RCA.
It was 2-3 hrs. for the 1st step of break in to be complete.At that point I had something different!Today,although they only have 10-12 hrs. on them,I can`t put into words how much my system has transformed.Believe me,I loved my prototypes.However....there is simply no comparision.
The clarity and sound is so natural.
The soundstage is like nothing I ever heard.Resoulution is breathtaking and inner detail is simply hard to believe possible.
The sound has transended and now it simply does not seem as thought I have speakers.
My system is musicians playing music.
I am told with time they will improve and I trust that as it was revealed with the prototypes.I wanted to share my thoughts with you that now.
Unequivocally,a testament to High Fidelity,as the name declares.
High Fidelity Cables for me,the last word on it,after 12 hours!
Truly Amazing

Al
alpass
If its the one I just researched. It seems the size would prevent the use of the other outlet in a duplex outlet.
Does anybody know if you power down your system to complete off for a week or more does it affect the High Fidelity products? Do you need to build hours back up again to resume the great sound they are providing?
Thanks Pete

Interesting question, Pete.  I just returned from a 7 day trip, in which I had unplugged all power cords.  I have been running the system for approximately 3 hours and it is finally beginning to sound its old self. I was bit concerned, as the soundstage had shrunk; bass was a bit bloated; and very hi-fi-ish.  I am compelled to unscientifically attribute the change to sitting idle/unplugged.

Mmmmm, why was jmcgrogan2's post removed? , I went all the way to page 55, got tired of looking for his post,  I was curious because it seemed a few member's were talking to them self's for many, many pages before I discovered who they were talking too, any way,  wanted to say hello to everyone,  enjoy the music. 
68pete and siddh, I would say for the most part yes.

If there is no signal (but is still plugged in) for an extended period of time then it will need some play to sound its best. Though we are talking about small changes. Unless it is for a very long time, a month or more. But still not as bad as being unplugged for the same amount of time.

If unplugged (the longer the worse) it most definitely will need time to get back to its best. Here the longer the disconnect the bigger the difference in sound. And the longer it will take to get back to it best.

However, it is all system dependent. In some systems it could be a smaller difference in sound and shorter time to get back vs another system,  that were both disconnected the same amount of time.

Also it will be different depending on what type of cable. Interconnect, speaker, power.

At least this is partly of my own experience and partly talking to Rick about this in the past.