Cerious Technologies NEW Graphene Cables

Now, this is not a advertisement, just a posting sharing my experience on some well made great sounding cables at a very reasonable price. Besides, I don't think Cerious Technologies is set up for a big influx of cable orders.

But, if you get the chance to try these cables, please do.

I have been interested in the newer cables coming out that are using Graphene as a conductor. SR cables seemed interesting, but I always hated the way there cables had all those extra wires (with the active shields and such). I then noticed an ad early in I think November or December from Cerious Technologies for Graphene cables. I investigated how the cables were assembled and it seemed like quite a laborious process.

I ordered (with a 30 day money back guarantee) the balanced Graphene interconnects, and boy did they impress me. Such depth, soundstage, realism, frequency smoothness, effortless sound. I was truly impressed!  I now have a complete loom of the Cerious Technologies Graphene cables. That is; interconnects, speaker cables, digital cables and power cords.

I ended up selling all of my other cables and to those of you who have read my postings know that cables have always been my curiosity.

So, as I began this post, let me again iterate, I have no alliance to the company, my posting is for those of you looking for an great alternate high quality Graphene made cable without spending a fortune.

128x128ozzy
Hello Lak.  Thank you for asking; but no, not yet.

On April 19 he advised that he needed around 10 days to catch up with orders that were already placed, and that he would get back to me.

Today is the 20th day.  I was planning to email him tomorrow.

Take care.
A one man company  (essentially ) making high in  demand products =extended wait period. I'm interested in their power cables but realize it will require patience if I go that route. Lak's report  impressed me , knowing that they're on par with the HFC power cables. 
Charles 
Maxima95 the Cerious website was setup before they started selling direct so that's why its hard to order from there. I would recommend sending Bob a message through the Audiogon system and see if he responds quicker. He's posted in this thread so you can find his username if you page up. Good luck!
Charles1dad & et al,
To clarify, I think the Graphene Extreme power cords sounded better than my HF CT-1 power cord.
The Graphene Extreme power cords sound very good  as far as I'm concerned.
My HF-UR power cord is superior.
I do have HF U power cords but as of yet, was not able to do a compairson because of length constraints.