Stylus cleaner

Which have you found to be very effective...?
128x128infection
Great input guys, thank you. 

And thanks for the laugh slaw...!

I was using Audio Technica fluid but since my cartridge upgrade (Lyra Skala) I wanted something better.
As previously mentioned I have ordered the Dust Buster by Vinyl Passion but I'm certainly interested in the Onzow & Flux. 
Additionally I do of course endeavour to maintain clean records...!

Fluid stylus tip cleaning is strictly prohibited for most of the hi-end cartridges such as ZYX etc!

Onzow is the best solution, you will find it for reasonable price from japanese sellers on ebay.

Cardas LP with ultrasonic cleaning signal works also like demagnetizer but can not harm your MC/MM/MI cartridge.  The best tool ever! 
@ chakster

ZYX makes no mention of "strickly prohibiting" cleaning their stylus tips with a liquid cleaner on their website!

The Ozono does not clean "above the diamond on the cantiliver", and also needs the use of a brush.
As many have noted the key to a good cleaning regime is actually not letting the stylus get dirty in the first place so
  1. Clean LPs
  2. Inspect and clean tip at least once each session (Oznow Zerodust or magic eraser)
  3. Keep dust and dirt away from cantilever (i.e. keep the room clean)
  4. Infrequently more thorough clean with brush/liquid or ultrasonic
As it's step #4 that is most likely to damage things it's the one to avoid as much as possible and if you are doing #1-3 regularly you should not need to go to step #4 very often at all