... Best Live Recordings ( other than Classical or Opera) on CD...

Hello to all...

I luv testing stereo equipment - and I think one of the best ways to tell just how resolving a recording is IF IT WAS RECORDED LIVE! ( not only how the music sounds, but how the ambience of the venue sounds, and if the clapping/hooting that happens sounds really real...)

What are your favorites? Please send suggestions... ESPECIALLY IF THEY ARE DDD.

I'll start with one of my Favorites:
STOP MAKING SENSE: Talking Heads ( done DDD in the late 80's, remaster/reissued late 1999)
justvintagestuff
... thanks for your replys...

Teng and Chapin-Carpenter will be investigated; have heard Zappa and  have the Zappa's "Yellow Shark" live - although it is recorded well, I find the content of it unengaging... Any other Zappas LIVE I might have missed out on? ( re recordings: one of my favorite Zappa tunes is "Invocation and  Ritual Dance of the Young Pumpkin")...
Zappa's YCDTOSA series of live recordings. Vol1 thru Vol6 came out on CDs and sampler on LPs.

Dan Hicks & His Hot Licks: Where's The Money (audiophile quality recording)

The Band: Live at The Academy of Music

Bob Dylan & The Band: Before The Flood

Thanks bdp24 - I'll check these out;  should search around ( I just moved) and find my copy of "Rock Of Ages", which I have never really listened to on CD, by the Band (one of my teen-life favorite bands, along with The Byrds, Seals and Crofts, Willie Nelson, and an emerging Elton John)...