Determining current flow to install "audiophile" fuses.

There are 4 fuses in my Odyssey Stratos amp. I recently returned some AMR fuses because they rolled off the highs and lows a little too much for me. Mids were excellent though. Anyway, I'm getting ready to try the Hi-Fi Tuning Classic Gold fuses, as they are on clearance now for $10/ea. Are they any good? However, I have read that they are a directional fuse? Can anyone confirm this? If that is the case, does anyone know the current flow for the Odyssey Stratos? Or, does anyone know how figure out current flow by opening up the top and looking at the circuitry? 

jsbach1685
Most of sciences can be easily checked and challenged with elementary math equations:
for example:
poor education = strong police and army = lots of wars = lots of dummies that willing to spend money on various type of unnecessary cwap = resisting a free education by all possible means.
Do your math than it's easier to figure out science.

I really don't understand why anybody would bother to say that fuse direction doesn't matter. None of us who do hear a difference care what you think. And you, of course, don't care what we think. For about thirty years I heard this nonsense argument. Enough!!!
Czarivey wrote,

"Most of sciences can be easily checked and challenged with elementary math equations. Poor education = strong police and army = lots of wars = lots of dummies that willing to spend money on various type of unnecessary cwap = resisting a free education by all possible means."

Newton’s First Law (Inertia): an object will continue along in the same direction at the same speed unless acted on by an outside force.

F = 0

dv/dt = 0

;-)

cheers,

Geoff Kait
machina dramatica
no goats no glory

In terms of Newton's Inertia law with applied theory of limits:
If consumed lots of calories of bs per second, i agree it’s very hard to get rid of those calories. Under Inertia law one will continue consuming bs even if no external force is applied.

Czarivey wrote,

"In terms of Newton's Inertia law with applied theory of limits:
If consumed lots of calories of bs per second, i agree it’s very hard to get rid of those calories. Under Inertia law one will continue consuming bs even if no external force is applied."

Apparently somebody's been consuming a lot of Bunnahabhain Scotch (bs).