Cerious Technologies NEW Graphene Cables

Now, this is not a advertisement, just a posting sharing my experience on some well made great sounding cables at a very reasonable price. Besides, I don't think Cerious Technologies is set up for a big influx of cable orders.

But, if you get the chance to try these cables, please do.

I have been interested in the newer cables coming out that are using Graphene as a conductor. SR cables seemed interesting, but I always hated the way there cables had all those extra wires (with the active shields and such). I then noticed an ad early in I think November or December from Cerious Technologies for Graphene cables. I investigated how the cables were assembled and it seemed like quite a laborious process.

I ordered (with a 30 day money back guarantee) the balanced Graphene interconnects, and boy did they impress me. Such depth, soundstage, realism, frequency smoothness, effortless sound. I was truly impressed!  I now have a complete loom of the Cerious Technologies Graphene cables. That is; interconnects, speaker cables, digital cables and power cords.

I ended up selling all of my other cables and to those of you who have read my postings know that cables have always been my curiosity.

So, as I began this post, let me again iterate, I have no alliance to the company, my posting is for those of you looking for an great alternate high quality Graphene made cable without spending a fortune.

128x128ozzy
I believe Bob is extreamly busy trying to fill recient orders other wise he might once again answer these questions once again on this forum. You might try emailing him and if you get an answer plese do post it here :-)

I kind of thought he was not prepared for a large influx of orders. He builds them himself one at a time.
Bob from Cerious here...I only have a few minutes before my wife chains me back to my workbench to make cables but I wanted to further explain our use of Graphene. While we call things "wires" most of the time it is a number of individual wires wound into a bundles. When a signal travels through each strand it tends to stay in the individual strand it started in until a high amplitude transient hits and then electrons "jump" from strand to strand. Bundles of wires, therefore, behave as semiconductors - and even worse - semiconductors that change behavior with changing amplitude. In simple terms this wire bundle changes sonic characteristics with volume. Keeping in mind music is all transients - not a good thing.
We fill in the voids between strands with Graphene so there is an easy path for electrons to travel from strand to strand virtually eliminating the semiconductor characteristic and yes our ceramic is a conductor. I know because I invented it...
Lastly no one has used anything like Graphene as a conductor before. Graphite is made by baking specific fabrics at high temps to char the structure of each strand of fabric "Nano" carbon or Graphite as used in the past was simply produced by starting with finer threads before baking. Not exactly high tech and certainly not Graphene.
Thanks everyone and I so appreciate the support. I am working as long and as fast as I can but ultimately it only reaches your hands when it is perfect with no corners cut. "yes, Honey...time to make the cables...time to make the cables...time to make the cables..."
Post removed