Replacing a MAC Mini with new one...

I have been using a MAC Mini dedicated to my audio system. I run it into a Bryston DAC-1 via the Audiophilleo 2 with Pure Power. I am happy with this setup however need to replace the MAC Mini. I am looking for advice on which Mini to purchase and on how I should have it configured. Thanks in advance.

mesch
Sbank, I have and continue to consider other options. Would consider a basic server that could read AIFF files off a HD. 

Kijanki, thanks much for your input. I am using BCN connection between converter and DAC, direct connection w/o cable. I have 3 dedicated lines, one for digital.

In my household I have a Mac book pro which I use for general computer use and to serve music to my secondary systems, and the mini for my primary system.  What are thoughts in usng the MAC pro to burn CDs  and transfer file to HD and then using the HD with the Mini?  
Mesch, that's same as my setup. I started using the macbook instead of the Mini to rip and download files that I store on the NAS. My plan is to sell the Mini when I receive my Sonore microRendu which will be available soon. Aside from concerns that the slide out drawer on the macbook is a little flimsy, no problems. As more of my new files arrive via download vs. disc rip, this will be even less of an issue.
The only real quirk I've had to deal with going to NAS from HDD connected to the Mini is that if I let my Macbook "go to sleep" overnight rather than shutting it down, sometimes Finder's ability to see the NAS gets lost overnight as I have the NAS automatically hibernating during the night. Rebooting the Mac in the a.m. fixes it. Cheers,
Spencer
Thanks for the confirmation Spencer! 

As I have time prior to making a move, I plan on continuing my research on this, and looking into the possibility of a server.  There is a Bryston BDP-1 for sale here on AG. May look into that as an alternative if it will play AIFF files from a HD. Would compliment my BDA-1.

Lots of good advise already posted. If you look at the online Apple Store, Mac Mini page, you will find at the latest MM do not have user upgradable RAM memory. Any future OS software upgrades could adversely affect performance over the long run. Also, if you’re looking to save a few bucks the online Apple Store has a (not to easy to find) Refurbished Product page. All the computers come with a standard apple warranty. Good Luck!
No need to change anything. Just buy usb-reclocker ( Regen or mc3 + usb smart) and improvement on soundstage and realism will be there!

Tuan