Artists' lps that don't get the respect deserved

Allman Brothers "Enlightened Rouges".  I've always enjoyed this one. It's always a treat to listen to and has great sonics. To beat it all, it's easily found used. In fact, I'm listening right now. (Is it because Don Johnson has some credits?) Thoughts? Suggestions? More importantly, put it on and enjoy!
128x128slaw
Judy Collins, Who Knows Where the Time Goes.  Backed by Stephen Stills, James Burton, Buddy Emmons and others.  Covers of Dylan, Leonard Cohen and more.  The versions of I Pity the Poor Immigrant and Bird on the Wire are killer. 
Hi Almarg:
Taking you back to your December comment regarding The Blues Project, I have a remastered stereo vinyl circa 1986 of Projections. Interested if you have any knowledge re which is best version including the older monos. Although I usually like Sundazed for reissues, I've heard that the pressing of Projections was poor --- uncharacteristic for Sundazed.
Hi Gpgr4blu,

I can't really provide any meaningful insight re your question.  I have two versions, an original LP I purchased in the late 1960s and subsequently played pretty much to death on low fi equipment, and the 2-cd "Anthology" set which includes "Projections" as well as other material.  The sonics of the Anthology set vary somewhat among the different cuts, and in all cases are far from audiophile caliber, but are generally not so bad that I can't enjoy the music.

BTW, Steve Katz recently published a memoir, "Blood, Sweat, and My Rock 'n' Roll Years:  Is Steve Katz a Rock Star?", which seems to be getting a lot of favorable commentary and may be of interest to anyone who is a fan of the music and musicians of that era.  I suspect that I'll be picking up an autographed copy later in the year at one of the nostalgic talks/informal performances he gives periodically in small venues (as listed at his website).

Best regards,
-- Al