Questionable service at Soundsmith

I sent my Benz Micro for a re-tipping.  After they received my cartridge I get an email on how to check status of the job.  Their website tells you retipping takes 8 - 14 weeks.  Well that came and went, I did not hear anything.  I checked the status now and then, nada.  I started to worry because it's been about a year now.  Finally, I decided to give them a call and find out what is going on.  In my mind, I'm thinking, have they lost my cartridge?  Did they misplace it?  What?  I couldn't get through, goes straight to voicemail every time.  So I decided to email an address I got from their website to ask for help.  I got a response that it will be done soon, they are really back logged.  An hour later, I get another email from another person saying it was done and ready to ship.  What?!  Did they just do a rush job on my cartridge?  Because I started to complain?  That they've had my cartridge laying around for about a year!  And here's the kicker, please pay $450 for the retipping.  Nice.  
rviloria
I got my delos back and one channel was not working.  I took a picture of it hooked up to the meter and Andy was saying I was hiding something in the pic, or I doctored the pic or something!!  The other had a collapsed suspension. Basically he refused to accept responsibility. I filed a paypal claim and lost. So at some point when I can stomach dealing with it I will send them both to ss. 
Peter,

Sorry to hear of your troubles. I wouldn't stop contributing because of a contrary post. I think most here are sympathetic and understanding. 

Gary
Sorry to read you think  that inna such as your prerogative 

But observe the Posts above 

We ARE his friends

Des
Inna,

If it bothers you, read something else. There are plenty of other topics here, there and everywhere. Showing compassion for someone who is experiencing significant loss and duress is human nature. If that bothers you, well, I feel sorry for you and your family.

Ray

Inna what kind of person would post such a nasty response . I am appalled beyond description . Peter , please do not stop posting due to the insensitivity of one obviously unhappy person . I have not sent a cartridge in yet but will and guess what , I have others to listen to while mine is being re-tipped . Under the demanding circumstances you are trying to work under  I would wait for as long as it took , no problem . What is wrong with the world anymore ? Just how mean and nasty can a person be ?
    Peter there are many, many more of us who have your back vs one unhappy person saying hurtful things ..  We appreciate you , Inna, if you don't like it , don't participate . We care , you obviously don't . I feel sorry for you .