What is best turntable for listening to Rock from the sixties like Led Zeppelin?

The sound quality isn’t great, so rather than something super revealing, something that is very musical, and can also convey the magic. Sort of the Decca cartridge equivalent of turntables. I am guessing less Caliburn and Techdas, more Linn, Roksan, Denon, EMT 927, Rega, even.
tokyojohn
Quick aside, not to derail thread: Great stuff, Wolf. I got off the Rock 'n Roll Merry-go-round about ’72, went back to college, got my degrees and went in new direction. Great ride, fun while it lasted; but happy I jumped off. Best, Rob
Nothing is "The Best". Any decent turntable that will turn and allow a good arm and cartridge will suffice, but try to isolate it as well as possible. Mine i in the next room with my electronics. A mirror makes the CD remote work from afar.  
There have been great number of excellent recommendations in this forum. I will throw my hat into the ring with no bias or pontification.
Yamaha GT-2000l turntable (external power supply) with SAEC SX-308 tone arm with Vintage (1977) Stanton 681EEES (NOS Sterhedron stylus) Cart. FYI: Manley Chinook pre-amp, Prima Luna Dialoge HP and Sonus Faber Olympia III speakers
If you're going to blanket "Rock from the sixties-The sound quality isn't that great," then why even consider a dedicated or particular turntable/cartridge?

Wax/vinyl media then and now is uniquely conceived, produced, and manufactured. I've found that there are more examples of well recorded and manufactured pressings from the fifties and sixties that benefit greatly from contemporary cleaning and playback equipment than not. Even modern dedicated 78 RPM and monaural cartridges can add new dimension to many older recordings.

Consider radio back then which usually managed better sound than one could usually muster at home. High wattage AM still used those slipper felt matted cast plinthed decks with gated speed selector idler drives while the dawn of FM multiplex required much more sophisticated engineered electronics and typically Thorens and eventually pairs of the venerable SP10. Both of which are still in reasonable supply and would be my suggestion for your search and still provide an above average level of performance. 

David Lindley is a national treasure and I've seen him live many times…seeing him again in mid April.