List of artists died in the plane crash alphabet:

John Denver
Buddy Holly
Ricky Nelson
Otis Redding
SRV
Ronnie Van Zant

czarivey
Not certain about fatal plane crashes, but have experienced various famous musicians croaking on stage...

Taj Mahal (opening for Edgar Winter/Derringer) when the audience did not want to listen to his “finger piano”.

Van Morrison when he had one of his hissy fits half way through the concert (could have been that the little sissy/dude cowboy outfit he was wearing chafed him the wrong way).

Lee Michaels because but a few hundred people showed up to see him perform in Saint Paul, MN.

Bobby Goldsboro, though I’ve never seen him live I’ve heard that his “cricket sounds” (yes, I realize it’s not croaking sounds, but it’s close enough for this pontunification) are either a hit or a miss.

With no disrespect to the intention of the original poster (which sucks by the way) I hope that others can relate to these less than fatal croakings.  
dekay,
I wish you, especially you a happy 4/1 holiday (don't forget to do the same for me on 4/20).
In addition, it's never late to learn that being liberal isn't sucks it's much cooler than being brainwashed on what's good and what's not.
How about list of artists suffocated in their own puke?

Sorry, did not realize that your post was a creepy A-fool’s joke.

Bad on me.

czarivey,

Why do you need this list? Why do you feel the need to defend this list?

Can't you think of nothing more than this?

Why does jmcgrogan2 even feel the need to respond and even then, think about an upcoming response??

What has this site come to?
czarivey,

Why do you need this list? Why do you feel the need to defend this list?
astro58go, I don't need and I don't feel