how much did you spend on rear surround speakers?

I thought i would share my experience setting up my home theater speaker system. I had Dali Helicon MkII for my fronts and Dali Helicon center. my side surrounds were an old M&K from one of their early surround systems. I replaced the M&K side surrounds with Dali Helicon C200 and was very happy with the sound. I moved the M&Ks to a rear surround position for my 7.1 system. However, when i found a pair of Dali W200 on Audiogon i bought them. After setting up with Audessey from my Marantz AV8801 processor, i was extremely pleased with the improvement in sound. I was very hesitant to spend much on side and rear surrounds, but in my experience, the extra dollars to have matching voices from the Dali helicon line actuallly made a difference i could hear.
128x128lxgreen
You do indeed want to timbre match all your speakers and it does make a difference. If you're budgeting, then go most to least expensive front to back. If you need to cut corners due to budget then do it in the 6th and 7th channels. The side surrounds, 4 and 5 are indeed very important and you'll notice a quality difference.
I have Casta Acoustic speakers with dipole surrounds. They are made in Italy with custom made horns and drivers throughout. The surrounds were very pricey but compared to the Axion Qs8's I used to have the Casta's improved the information by 40-50%. That's huge. I've mounted them about 6-8 inches from ceiling on side wall behind the listening position with amazing wrap-around/front-back panning. One of 16 mounting positions available from Casta. This is the only surround speaker I've heard that has great dynamics/punch/extension which all the others I've tried had none whatsoever. For home theatre you just can't beat horns....Simply amazing........highly regarded.
I have b&w 802's and an htm1 with four 805's for my back speakers and a rel stentor for my sub
Whatever brand you select GET THE SAME BRAND FOR FRONT CENTER AND REARS. Otherwise it will sound like CRAP