Do you like Mexican music??

I just scored this on Ebay.  Only two bucks plus shipping:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/272124835676?_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2648&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

This replaces a  noisy copy I have. 

If you like soulful Mexican music with some really great guitar playing, pick one up for yourself. Great sound. Great music. Great singing. Great guitar playing. 

Happy listening. 
128x128oregonpapa
^^^ I love mariachi music too ... but it has to be really good. When its really good, it has that soulful character to it that I just love. The tone of that big bass guitar is just fantastic. 
I like first(in the U.S.) generation Mexican musicians like Jerry Garcia and Carlos Santana.  Does that qualify?
Listened to some Los Lobos and some Los Lost Boys last night and confirmed that I still don't care for Mexican music.
I like live Mexican folk music with the horns and guitars.  Not so much at home, recorded.  There are a couple of songs by Tito and Tarantula on the "From Dusk till Dawn" soundtrack I like.  If you like the movie, the soundtrack is excellent.  Sort of R+ rated dialogue from the movie - warning for  uhhh..  more sensitive people.