Whats playing on your system today?

Today I decided to listen to two of my favorite rock guitar heros and one great vocalist. Guitarist' Robin Trower, Ronnie Montrose and vocalist Davey Pattison.

I listened to Trower songs:
Bridge of sighs, Stitch in time, The fool and me, my personal favorite- Too rolling stoned and others.....

Then I pulled out "Gamma". 
I listened to: Razor King, Wish I was and Skin and bone and others.....

Davey Pattison hooked has also up with Michael Shenker also. I really enjoyed my day so far. Anybody else heard anything good?

N

nutty
Johnny Marr, "Adrenalin Baby." It's a good, not great, live recording but the performance is thrilling. I saw the show and I'm just as amped listening to this as I was when I was there.

Tom Russell - The Long Way Around. A collection of live recordings, some w/ friends, some not, all good.

Malcolm Holcombe - Another Black Hole. Another excellent album from Malcolm.

We'll see what today brings.

bdp24, I've been getting into early Fleetwood Mac lately.. (Peter Green). Recently bought "In The Skies", good stuff!

So far today,

Springsteen "The River"
The Commitments "Soundtrack"
Stealers Wheel "S/T" (Intervention)
Brandi Carlile "Bear Creek"

Cleaned and ready for flattening before listening:

Roy Orbison "Mystery Girl, Deluxe"
Class of 55'" "Memphis Rock & Roll Homecoming"

If you haven't heard the new MOFI 45 rpm Jefferson Airplane "Surrealistic Pillow" you are missing out!

Cheers!

Will be ending the day with:

Dave Alvin & the Guilty Women
Marc Carroll "Stone Beads & Silver"
A mix of modern punky stuff - Franz Ferdinand, Strokes, Jesse Malin, Benjamin Booker, a few others.  Have my server set on shuffle to a mood I've named "Good Comp, Bad Comp."  

I like vinyl, but there is really something to be said for putting time into organizing a digital collection.  I have it to the point where whatever mood I am in, my digital self DJs for me through metadata.  Foobar filters are amazing for that.