Who in the North New Jersey area. to set up and dial in turntable?

Guys- who in the north jersey/NY area would you rec. I hire  to dial in the table, arm and cart-  As a newbee I just want to use a pro to be sure-thks
fluffers
John Rutan at Audio Connection in Verona, NJ.  Go to his store and benefit from the trip.  He's absolutely amazing.
JerryG and String- have no axe to grind re Mr. Rutan, but are you suggesting that the OP take his turntable to the dealers and schlep it home with the expectation that the 'set-up' done in store will be sufficient? Obviously, if Audio Connection makes house calls, that's another matter. I'm not raising this to foist MTrei on the OP or shill for anybody; more interested in your thinking on this. I do think there are fine degrees of dialing in that really can only happen on site. 
I highly recommend Michael Trei he set up my SG2, later replaced the tonearm and set up a new cartridge.
Whart....yes...  If you want John to come to your house, I'm sure that could be arranged.   If the object is to get the turntable done right, and if Arizona is too far away for Me to do it, then John is the man to get it done. 
How far North?  Audio Nexus in Summit New Jersey knows how to do great set up's.