Whats playing on your system today?

Today I decided to listen to two of my favorite rock guitar heros and one great vocalist. Guitarist' Robin Trower, Ronnie Montrose and vocalist Davey Pattison.

I listened to Trower songs:
Bridge of sighs, Stitch in time, The fool and me, my personal favorite- Too rolling stoned and others.....

Then I pulled out "Gamma". 
I listened to: Razor King, Wish I was and Skin and bone and others.....

Davey Pattison hooked has also up with Michael Shenker also. I really enjoyed my day so far. Anybody else heard anything good?

N

nutty
I'm glad you liked Glenn Hughes. He's been around for the block a few times.
He played with Deep Purple, Hughes /Thrall, Black Sabbath and check out Black Country Communion. It features Hughes, Jason Bonham (Zepplin), and Derek Sherinian. (He has even more than I've mentioned ).

That reminds me. He jammed with Tommy Bolin also! Check out Tommy Bolin "Teaser". Great albumn. "Marching powder", and my favorite "wild dogs".

treadman, I'll check out your recommendations. I'm always on the  lookout for new music.

N

Yup - Glenn Huges has quite a discography.  He's been in the biz since 1969 apparently...so that's nearly 50 years.  

I never followed DP closely.  Only spent time with their In Rock and Machine Head - missed GH's involvement with them. 

tune-man, I will check out Tommy Bolin...don't know his stuff either.   Was thinking Marc Bolan (T.Rex/Bang a Gong) until I looked him up!

On Tap for today. Ian Moore. I really like a lot of his music. He's great live as well. I saw him many years ago in Cincinnati. He has a lot of great music.

Check out "Ian Moore and all the colors" (2000). The song "Magdalena" is great. 
And my personal favorite song from "Ian Moore" (1993) "How does it feel"? 

Let me know what you think.
N

If you're interested in checking out Tommy Bolin, don't miss James Gang "Bang".

Today I listened to New York Rock Ensemble, "Roll Over" and "Freedomburger".  Terrific.

Hey there 77...will do.  I'm a fan of James Gang...well at least while Joe Walsh was there.  Don't know them after Thirds.