Audioquest vs Analysis Plus?

I'm looking for a set of 10-foot bi-wire speaker cables at a modest price (thinking 500-800, but less would be welcome) ... I have been looking at audioquest rocket 88 and analysis plus oval 12. Anyone have experience with either of these? Any other bi-wires in this price range I should check out? 

128x128ilikemiles
I'm embarrassed to say that I am using old radio shack 14AWG speaker wire ... The speaker cables are the last piece of the puzzle (for now), but the amount of choices and wide range of prices has been daunting, so I am wading in carefully.... I listen to lots of jazz (all eras), all kinds of rock, pop, old school R&B, blues, some classical (mostly chamber), acoustic, bit of folk and blue/new grass. Yeah... Kind of a bit of everything. Harsh vocal sibilants drive me crazy; the modwright and the ARC gear seem to complement each other nicely.

I am seeing lots of folks wax poetic over the Amadi Maddie Signature cables, but can't find them on the web or see any ads on Agon ... Can anyone point me in the right direction to check these out?
For Amadi cables, contact Audiogon member: ama7gr (Phillip).
He places ads from time to time, but he currently doesn't have any ads up on Audiogon. He doesn't have a website.
Search the forums or contact Phillip for more information.
Lots of good suggestions here already.  I'll throw in the Acoustic Zen Satori shotgun biwires as another option.  Balanced all-around cable with very good detail yet not too hot and great tonality and soundstaging properties.  It doesn't have the tightest or quickest bass you'll find when matched up with some speakers (although yours seem pretty good in this area), but there's lots of rich tonality and heft down there.  Overall a nice mix of detail and musicality and certainly a huge upgrade over what you have now.  Best of luck. 

to ilike,
      To get in touch with Phillip for Amadi cables is:
nineseventhreeeightfivefivesixtwotwothree