Audioquest vs Analysis Plus?

I'm looking for a set of 10-foot bi-wire speaker cables at a modest price (thinking 500-800, but less would be welcome) ... I have been looking at audioquest rocket 88 and analysis plus oval 12. Anyone have experience with either of these? Any other bi-wires in this price range I should check out? 

128x128ilikemiles
I will somewhat disagree with pops (sorry Jerry). I do agree that AP presents nice clarity and bottom end. I like their tonality, I would say neutral. Not too warm, but not bright either.
However, in my opinion, the stage is more than just slightly forward, it is VERY forward. AP and the now discontinued Virtual Dynamics stood out in my system as the most forward cables I've ever heard. I would say front row perspective versus 10th row.
I bought a used pair of Solo Crystal Oval 8, and sold them about two weeks later. I do realize that some folks like that immediate presentation, while I prefer a more relaxed, mid-hall presentation.

If you want the excitement of being in the front row, then maybe the AP is the cable for you. Of your two choices, I would recommend Audioquest. I would not say the AQ is laid back, but not forward either.
Tonally AQ is similar to AP. The AP perhaps has a tad more bottom, while the AQ a bit more  extension in the highs.
The Amadi Maddie Signature silver cables give very deep bass with much clarity.  I believe Phil still charges $600 for an 8 ft. pair.  He will make a 14" set of matching jumpers for about $125.  These replaced MG Audio Planus III cables in my system.  They were slightly better in the bass and had no other deficiencies in comparison.  The MGs are almost $2000 cables.  I have ribbon speakers that are very revealing and the sound is just beautiful and dynamic with them.
There is a pair of 10' Straigtwire Serenad 2 biwire on Audiogon. New price is over a grand. He's asking $425.00. Bidding closes in 8 minutes. 
Jmc I know we have always differed  on AP.  I am guessing the solo crystal you had is more forward than the Oval 9 - I have not heard that level in my rig.

I have only heard the lower models that I mentioned and I believe it is a little different - but I could be wrong.  You are like my wife - usually correct.  :/)

Nutty is on to something - SW Serenade is a nice under 1K SC.

I suspect he will renew the listing. Great cable at that price. I've listened to the Serenade II between my Levinson no.334/Paradigm Reference studio 100's. 

The Audiogon community may be able to offer more guidance if we knew the amp/speak system we are working with. 

N