Whats playing on your system today?

Today I decided to listen to two of my favorite rock guitar heros and one great vocalist. Guitarist' Robin Trower, Ronnie Montrose and vocalist Davey Pattison.

I listened to Trower songs:
Bridge of sighs, Stitch in time, The fool and me, my personal favorite- Too rolling stoned and others.....

Then I pulled out "Gamma". 
I listened to: Razor King, Wish I was and Skin and bone and others.....

Davey Pattison hooked has also up with Michael Shenker also. I really enjoyed my day so far. Anybody else heard anything good?

N

nutty
Love Rory too....more than Robin, actually (no offense radfrad). Check out Irish Tour ’74, Nutty. It used to be uploaded to YouTube. If not, it is certainly worth getting although it’s not hi-res or anything but still a great concert movie. Really gives you a sense of who Rory was along with his live show and band. Lou Martin ex-of Killing Floor on keyboard is very good, I thought. I have a bunch of Rory’s stuff on CD. My favorite might be his first solo release after Taste (it’s self-titled).
[Really enjoy talking about the music, by the way.]
Last night I was checking out on Youtube a very recent release by the Brooklyn band called Lucius and their new album "Good Grief". After listening I ordered it on CD from Amazon. For me very inspiring new music. Its also available on vinyl. I should mention that my Ayon CD player has a USB into its DAC so I can play anything online thru my system :)  Regards Jet
radfrad,
I don't belive Rory will dissapoint you. He's great.

ghosthouse, 
I'll definitely check out your recommendation. FYI, I watched a friend's copy of "Rory Gallagher, Live at Rockplast 1976-1990". It's very good also. 

jet, 
I'm always looking for new music to listen too. I'll look into Lucius.

Today I'm cueing up some Gary Moore and maybe a few cuts from the great Roy Buchanan. Whats on your playlist for 

N
Lots of Sasha and John Digweed including Northern Exposure this morning during 45min workout. 
A blend of tribal, deep house, techno and 80's pop disco helps to fight fatigue and makes it more efficient.