Suggestion of Amplifier for Dynaudio Confidence C4

I have just bought Dynaudio Confidence C4, but am still looking for suitable amplifier for them. I read from Stereomojo that Hephaestus Audio HMA-1000 is their product of the year and they highly recommend it. Since this amplifier output 600W into 8 ohms and 1000W into 4 ohms, I guess it maybe pair with dynaudio well.

Could anybody give me any suggestion please? Thank a lot.
dingshengyaun
I agree with Rost. I've got Parasound JC-1s with my C1s. They synergize wonderfully with the Confidence line. 25 watts of Class A power into 8 ohms and 400 watts of Class AB power into 8 ohms. The amps are quite warm, though, when you run them in high bias mode, so you won't need a heater in the room with two of these amplifiers running. Dynaudio's National Marketing guy in the U.S. highly recommends the JC-1s for the Confidence line. Michael Fremer did a nice review of them in Stereophile that's available on the internet. I would have to say his review is very accurate.
I heard these speakers being driven by a Sim Moon 600i integrated amp. The room was huge and the C4's, sounded very impressive and the Moon IA had great control over the speaker regardless of volume. 
I have a pair of C1's, for the last 18 months they have been driven by a Cary 280 V12 R, great tube amp, runs hot as hell though (and I live in Texas). Sounded great, but I always thought the speakers wanted more power. On a whim i purchased a Bel Canto S300 Class D, plenty of power, speakers love the amp....but I missed the Cary and Tube 'sound'. Liking that Class D run cool, last week I acquired a Spectron Musician III MK 2 with upgrades and a pair of the 'remote sense' cables. I researched this amp extensively, pretty much all rave reviews..then again not many people complain about an amp that have purchased! Anyway, it's in my system (pre-amp is a Vac Signature Mk11a, source is a MS Rx5000 and a Cary CD303)...all i can say is WOW....what can amp and the Dynaudio's absolutely sing with it.