My New Review of the Spatial Hologram M4 Open Baffle Speaker

I've been very impressed with the Spatial Hologram M4 speaker and have posted a detailed review on my audio blog. 

Enjoy and please feel free to leave comments and questions either here or on the blog.

https://stevefolberg.wordpress.com/2016/02/16/world-premiere-review-the-spatial-hologram-m4/
rebbi
rebbi,
The reason I asked about these 2 speakers is that the Fritz while being more of a conventional design costs twice the Spatial.
If you add the Seas Be tweeter to the Fritz it ends up costing $5000.
That's a costly monitor in my opinion and I'm wondering if the performance is in the $5000 category or if the Spatial offers equal performance at half the price. There are many excellent monitors at the $5000 price pint and even below.
I also thought as a reviewer that you might not want to discuss this on a public forum.
rebbi can certainly speak for himself but I think if you'll read how he wraps up his reviews you'll notice a definite preference.  I also believe he was working within a budget so while price likely is a limiting factor at the end of the day and in his final choice(s) in speakers, I don't think it is factor in his own impressions of two evidently very good speakers.

He has been on an interesting speaker journey for a few years now. His various threads and his blog make for good, informative reading.

I do agree that the Fritz, at $5 - 6K gets into very competitive territory - both new and used.
rja: personal message just sent - thanks to Almarg for showing me how to do that!
finsup: Thanks for the kind words.
So much comes down to what you value in a speaker, what kind of presentation you like and what your budget is.
As small-ish monitors go, I think the Fritz's are wonderful and well worth considering. I think that the Carbon 7 SE, in particular, is a great all rounder that, as I wrote in my review, was much more compatible with a SET amp than I'd have expected "on paper." I am less inclined to offer a strong opinion on the Carrera as a value proposition because I suspect it would have performed even better with a more powerful amp than I have at my disposal. But there's no question that the Carrera is a classic Fritz product: well built (especially that cabinet!) and fitted with premium drivers, with balanced, non-fatiguing sound and shocking bass extension for the cabinet size.
Yes, I am working within a strict and rather tight budget, which is one reason that the Spatial's impressed me so much. They are quite great regardless of price, but especially for what they cost.