Has anyone heard the new North American products preamp and amp?

The new versions are called X-10s and the amp is on its third version or Mark III. This truly provides holograph imagine unlike anything I've heard before. On symphonic orchestras, one can hear the first violins. I have never heard an amp sound this precise.

In reality, I doubt if any amplifier can rival it. I certainly have never heard any that do so. Every album is so involving.

The preamp has yet to get a remote but is nevertheless, quite striking.
tbg
gdhal, Good information is evidenced by it working, this is the theory part of the scientific method. There is also good reason for a designer to not really tell what is true.

I have been able to greatly improve the sound of Roger's amp using the new Star Sound Tech. 2.5AP-1AINT audio points under it rather than their old 1.5AP-1 INT Audio Points over 300,000 of. Furthermore their new APCD4-Invert coupling cup also contributes more than their original coupling cup. So vibrations being drained seem to be important to sound also. One hears about mechanical coupling and the speed of these devises in getting vibrations to the floor and earth. 

I knew about magnetic waves derived from a signal going through a wire, so I can see how vibrations can induce signal in one preamp, amp, and other components. But why does the speed of draining the internal vibrations help versus devices that turn vibrations into heat work?

I long ago gave up on total harmonic distortion as a measure of the quality of an amp, when it proved unrelated to what I heard. One can measure it but if it is unrelated to the quality of music reproduction, who cares?
Some of you should leave these pages and move to the halls of Congress. There you can take refuge and be at home  with all the other closed looped idiots who do nothing butt maintain and promote, flat earth ignorance.
Tom
Any publicity may be good publicity compared to none. But one would expect spreading misinformation to backfire eventually. 

The truth often only comes out over time.  

A few fans on a thread is better than nothing but this ain't conquering the world quite yet.   We'll see.   I'm always all for better sound.    

mapman

Any publicity may be good publicity compared to none. But one would expect spreading misinformation to backfire eventually.
Some manufacturers sell the sizzle not the steak. If you have the real deal - you don't have to lie about it.

It is self evident.
Very true.  

But out then again how to account for all the marketers in the world?   

You gotta get the word out.  

Its just  if you use a public forum to do it anything is fair game.  No news really there.   its the price you pay for free advertising.