Warmest sounding Green Mountain speaker?

Considering buying a pair of GMA speakers and wonder what is considered the warmest sounding of any in their line up past or present as the only thing I have reservations about is the tone might be a little on the lean side from what I have read compared to lets say Vandersteen which I have now.
frankk
Not even close to the right tweeter, Kenji.

You have no credentials in speaker design to present, nor any technical education, as you told me. Yet, anyone should believe you know what is wrong with the speakers because you can sound technical. On the other hand, my reputation and that of my company are both well established, worldwide, for twenty-five years. We have thousands of Owners. So we are not small, as you would believe.

A big thank you to everyone else who has posted! Funny how in forty years of my career, this fellow is the only one bitching that I ripped him off, treated him badly, don’t know at all what I am doing, and so on.

Really? You are not that special, Kenji.

Anyone is free to contact me privately to read the two vicious emails I just received from this fellow. Wow.

Best,
Roy
What makes GMA so special that it requires a special room to work in? Why is it that my PMC sounded acceptable in the same room? and the cheap B&W speakers before that? And every other speaker I've tried?
But not GMA?
Is there any aspect of GMA speakers which CAN be faulted? If so, what? Can they be improved? How?
Does the title of this thread allude to the fact that GMA are not 'warm' sounding?
How do you explain the reviewers same opinion that there is a lack of warmth and tonal neutrality? Are we all wrong?
http://www.hifinews.co.uk/news/article/green-mountain-audio-eos-pound;4400/7610

I’m a bit late to the "party", but am happy to add my support of Roy.

I have purchased two sets of speakers from GM, and was not only very happy with their performance, but was extremely impressed with Roy’s personalized attention to my various queries. He spent a remarkable amount of time answering all of my questions, and making sure that I was ultimately a very satisfied customer.

He also facilitated the return and repair of one of a Callisto that was cracked during shipping. That was handled very well, too.

Frankly, I didn’t need any details to know that Roy and GM were being slandered by kenjit, but the evidence produced on this thread is obviously damning.

Furthermore, I was using my GMs (currently in storage) with a Jeff Rowland Concentra amp, and Electrocompaniet EMC-1UP CD player, and they were superb. No lack of warmth at all.

Oh, and my listening space was small, and far from ideal.

Regards,

Tony C.
Oh, and my listening space was small, and far from ideal.

Tell Roy that and ask him why they worked in your room but not mine!
Bombaywalla, tnx for reminding me the previous kenjit rant.  Royj, you should not even  rise to the level of acknowledgement.