Warmest sounding Green Mountain speaker?

Considering buying a pair of GMA speakers and wonder what is considered the warmest sounding of any in their line up past or present as the only thing I have reservations about is the tone might be a little on the lean side from what I have read compared to lets say Vandersteen which I have now.
frankk
Post removed 
I did not know this at first but green mountain audio is a one man show.  They have apparently been around for a long time but for better or worse, they have not grown their company and become a B&W. 
And ultimately if a company produces speakers which only appeal to a small subset of audiophiles, this means it is does not have universal appeal and that is because of the unique way it sounds. That is to say, it is colored. 
I am not going to slander anybody as it is illegal. But this is an audio forum where audiophiles are free to express their opinions. Its not just just compliments, we need to hear complaints as well. I will make sure everything I say respects the rules of this forum. Thank you very much
https://forum.audiogon.com/discussions/green-mountains

more discussion threads that discuss Green Mtn Audio sound.

kenjit, if the Green Mtn Audio sounds colored to you - fine. Buy something else that you like.....
Compared to the other speakers available in the market, Green Mtn Audio speakers sound the best to me (& many others as is evidenced by their posts in the link provided).
I am not going to slander anybody as it is illegal. But this is an audio forum where audiophiles are free to express their opinions. Its not just just compliments, we need to hear complaints as well. I will make sure everything I say respects the rules of this forum. Thank you very much
really???!!! you did a few times in 2012/2013 & Audiogon’s previous ownership was forced to remove those threads. The illegality of the matter did not stop you back then. Will it stop you now?

good to read that you might be a bit more civilized in 2016....