Your Best Tweak Lately

My latest, and perhaps best tweak, is a continuation of fuse upgrades, first using HiFi Tuning, two types, then Furutech, and finally, Synergistic Research Reds. Now, you may not believe in fuses, and that's ok---not here to convert anyone, just to report that these SR Reds are so far ahead of the others listed--to my ears, at least. If you have Maggies that you want to easily improve, put these in. I also have them as the mains fuses in ARC 210s and 861GNSC. If you have confidence in your power supply as stable and plentiful--another tweak in itself--no worries about the safety of these fuses--I even push the ratings a bit to match my big-gauge power cord capabilities. In the Maggies, I push them to 8A and 16A (stock is 2.5A and 5A) for a more "straight wire" effect by way of the bigger elements--incredible upgrade without molesting the speakers. With potentials in power supply, cords, cables, isolation schemes, room tricks, etc, this is a tweaker's paradise--I'm stealing the term back--just for audio.
128x128jafreeman
  You guys got me going now with these SR Red fuses.  After getting nearly all SR cabling I thought I was done.  Then I find out about High Fidelity Adapters.  Still waiting for them to come in the mail.  Now these.  I hope I'm nearing the end....
Getting the integration of the sub woofers with the speakers...and positioning bass traps:

REW (Room EQ Wizard) software, downloaded to my Windows10 laptop (free to download, accepts donations).
miniDSP UMIK-1 USB Measurement Calibrated Microphone (less than $100).
Update. The second Walker disc near Nott motor didn't do it - the sound got 'strangulated' a little, so one disc it will be.
Treated records with LAST record preservative - slightly improved clarity and dynamics, especially the former.
Treated tape deck playback head with LAST head preservative - same as with records.
Post removed