Anyone have/ordered the Job 225?

There's almost no consumer impressions of this amp on the internet... but the 6moons review is intriguing.
girlsgeneration
Well, you DID also say it was a hum, so that's why I suggested grounding issue. 
I could be wrong. I'm nowhere near an expert on this.
Understand. The heatsinks are only warm at low volumes, but very, very hot at high volumes. At idle, just warm. 
Hmm.
Like I said, I'll check tomorrow in the a.m. and post my findings.
At the temp you're describing, it's like it was class A or something.
@grannyring...
what is the sensitivity of your speakers and the gain of the preamp you are using?  this matters much with the job's 35db of gain and 0.75V sensitivity.  i found that i also had a hiss with my 94db speakers and modwright preamp until i bled off quite a bit of gain at the inputs to the job.  after doing so, the noise floor was back to where i expected - ie, no noise whatsoever.

that said, my amp gets warm, but never too hot to rest my hand upon, even after several hours of use, so it's possible there may be more going on with your amp.
How did you bleed off gain at the inputs? Speakers are 84db effecient and my tube preamp I am not sure about. It is not high gain however. 

The top cover is warm, however I am talking about the heat sinks on the back of the amp only. These sinks get very, very hot.